Pregnancy and Postpartum Adjustment Group
Mothers who attend this group will:
- Learn about the emotional adjustment to motherhood
- Have an opportunity to share their authentic experience and hear the experience of other mothers in a safe and supportive environment
- Gain self-care and mindfulness skills to work toward balance
- Get information about common postpartum mood and anxiety disorders
- Build community and support by connecting with other moms
This group is held the first and third Thursday of each month from 5:30-6:30 pm. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for group or for more information.
BABY PROOFING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
February 23, 2017 from 5:30-7:00 pm
ANGER MANAGEMENT SKILLS GROUP
*New Session Begins May 23, 2017 at 6 pm.
Please call to get registered. Spots are limited.
This group will be facilitated by our newest clinician – Aaron Mertes, MA, CRC.
TOOLS FOR ADHD; A SEMINAR FOR PARENTS
April 29, 2017 from 9am – 11am.