Shannon has extensive continuing education and experiencing in working with many aspects of maternal mental wellness including prenatal and postpartum mood disorders, pregnancy loss and bereavement, birth trauma, adjustment to motherhood, and couple’s issues related to pregnancy and parenthood.
Shannon has completed the 12-hour post-graduate PPD training at The Postpartum Stress Center in Pennsylvania.
Shannon offers a wide variety of services including:
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Support Groups
- In-services/education for professionals working with perinatal women
- Professional consultation
- Public speaking
Current groups being offered:
Pregnancy and Postpartum Adjustment Group
Mothers who attend this group will:
- Learn about the emotional adjustment to motherhood
- Have an opportunity to share their authentic experience and hear the experience of other mothers in a safe and supportive environment
- Gain self-care and mindfulness skills to work toward balance
- Get information about common postpartum mood and anxiety disorders
- Build community and support by connecting with other moms
This group is held the first and third Thursday of each month from 5:30-6:30 pm. Babies in arms are welcome. Please email email@example.com to register for group or for more information.
Baby Proofing Your Relationship Seminar
Pregnancy Loss Support Group
Stillbirth/Infant Loss Support Group